Caddies Call Ltd. is committed to respecting the privacy of our users. We strive to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets out our policies and practices for the collection and disclosure of your personal information. By creating an account on our web site, you consent to the policies and practices described in this Statement.
Our site may contain links to other web sites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other web sites to which you choose to link from our web site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other web sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to the information we collect on our web site, and does not apply to information we collect in any other fashion.
Collection and Retention of Information
In order to provide you our services we request or may request that you provide personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, contact information, billing information and any other information from which your identity is discernible. For example, we collect personal information when you open an account.
You can correct or update your account profile at any time. You can close your account at any time, in which event we will remove account profile information except for an archival copy which is not accessible on the Internet that does not contain any personal identifying information.
Use of Information by Caddies Call Ltd.
We use the information we gather on our web site for the purpose of operating and improving our web site, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the products and services that we offer.
We may also use the information we gather to inform you of other products or services available from us or to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered.
We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at our web site, such as new opportunities and additional listings which may be of interest to you. In addition, at the time of registration, you have the option to elect to receive additional communications, information and promotions.>
We have an area where you can submit feedback. Any feedback you submit in this area becomes our property, and we can use such feedback (such as success stories) for marketing purposes or to contact you for further information.
Disclosure of Information to Others
We do not disclose to third parties your personal information except as set forth in the following subparagraphs.
- We may disclose your information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure. For example, if you indicate that you would like to receive information about the products or services of third parties at the time you register for an account, we may supply your contact information to third parties such as courses, suppliers, data aggregators or marketers for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you.
- We may disclose your contact information from time to time to our corporate partners who may contact you for the purpose of sending you promotions and other information regarding their businesses.
- We may disclose such information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. For example, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
- We may disclose such information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of Caddies Call Ltd. (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of Caddies Call Ltd. business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. We may also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to our web site with our clients, partners and other third parties so that they may understand the kinds of visitors that visit our site and how those visitors use the site.
Updating Your Information
If you opted to receive newsletters, commercial e-mails or other communications from us or third parties at the time you registered with us, but subsequently change your mind, or if you previously opted not to receive such communications, you may later opt-in by, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caddies Call Ltd. has implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Changes to Privacy Statement
If we decide to change our Privacy Statement, we will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it. If at any time, you have questions or concerns about our Privacy Statement, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
We welcome your comments concerning this Privacy Statement. If you believe that we have not adhered to this Statement, please contact us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem